Tall, Dark and Alpha Boxed Set: (10 Sexy Romances Featuring Hot Alpha Heroes and the Women They Love) - 'Delaney Diamond',  'Eve Langlais',  'Eve Vaughn',  'Farrah Rochon',  'Afton Locke',  'Dawn Montgomery',  'Koko Brown',  'Randi Alexander',  'Paige Tyler',  'Sam Cheever'

My Goodness! This 10 story box set has the LONGEST Novellas ever written!
I'm a happy girl ;D Considering I only got this set for a dollar. Even if the price increases on this, it would still be worth it.

With the exception of the 1st story ( I did not like it at all) and another that I decided to skip cos I just wasn't feeling the MC's, all the rest of these stories were done superbly, IMO. You get great detail with each story which gives the feeling that the novella is quite long. You wouldn't think this possible cos there are 10 stories here, but it is. It's taken me awhile to finish it. And it's easy for you to lose track on which number story you are reading.

All the stories here are wrapped up with a great sense of finality. None of them felt rushed in their endings. Each story is also very unique. Some are off the wall weird but still very, very interesting. What I loved the most about this edition is that with each story you get a very different Alpha hero & heroine. Not once do you feel as though you are reading about the same people, just in different settings. Every thing in each story, as I said before is unique. I loved it. Take your time here. You kind of don't have a choice with that though. It's difficult to just fly through these reads. They're awesome. I so wish that more box sets were set up this way. Great authors, great stories.

I would definitely recommend this box set.