A Little Too Far  - Lisa Desrochers

photo 5808948_zpsfb283fbb.gif

I am right and truly messed up. This book was a completely awesome surprise. It broke my heart. It made me cry. It made me laugh & scared the heck outta of me.

There is a deep spiritual undertone here within this book. Personal journeys & truths that we all must take & face. Acceptance, without Exception is definitely the name of the game with this book.

I LOVE the way this book or story unfolded. The emotions just jump out at you. Lexie, Trent, & Alessandro got my attention and kept it. The set up & prose was done superbly, IMO. And I love that this story takes you to the "Old Country" and allows you to truly experience the culture there. Past & present. It was just great. I could taste what they were eating. I could smell the air they were breathing. And I saw all of the beautiful places that Lexie got to experience here.

But what makes this story truly great is the realism. There were things I wanted, NEEDED to happen. And cursed because they didn't, but at the same time I understood why they couldn't.

It's just a really engaging, gripping, erotic, & beautiful story.
I HIGHLY recommend this read & I cannot wait until book 2 is released this month.