Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson, Gabrielle Charbonnet Okay, this one was.. Not sure. I loved the magical story/idea of this child and her imaginary friend and how she ends up seeing him again once she's a woman. And I enjoyed the mystery of how was this gonna be explained, and would I come to be cheering for their HEA. What has disappointed me here is that this story had all of the right components to make it an excellent short story. But the execution for lack of a better word sucks! And toward the middle this story loses it's way, and things begin to happen too quickly and are fixed way too easily or are just not addressed at all. The chemistry with Michael and Jane obviously starts off really good, but once they come together or start to take that path, nothing about their love or feelings comes off as even luke warm.

I give this one 2 stars because the only thing that makes this story okay, and I stress OKAY, is how it begins and the very end (epilogue). Can't say that I would recommend this one. You may like it, you may not.