City of Glass - Cassandra Clare OMGOODNESS!! Love this!

Merged review:

This one was amazing! I love it! I was on the verge of tears in some parts. Laughing hard in a few parts but most of all I was shocked. There was a few things I had figured out before they were truly revealed but also was suprised by a few others. This one was the best because so many questions were answered. It was much darker. A little scary at times. And was certainly sexy. Addictive and I was so happy with the outcome of Jace, Clary, and Simon. Although I know Simon has much more work to do. In that he will play a really big part in the next book. Everyone did grow alot in this one.

I have to say the beginning towards the middle Clary really got on my nerves with her acting completely clueless with the dangers and consequences of her choices. Her selfishness. As if she was literally just thrust into this world without knowing the things that exist and what things they were up against. She was very careless and I just wanted to slap her. But she got with the program and was able to redeem herself. So I'm glad and back to loving her. I never felt sorry for Valentine, not once. So I was more than pleased with his outcome. Jace of course I felt the most for I really did. But I'm so happy for him. Discovering his truth that was so unjustly taken away from him and the blessings he discovered and received along the way. This 3rd book in this series was awesome and ended on a bittersweet note. I highly recommend this series and I can't wait to read "City of Fallen Angels" the 4th book.