Crossed - Ally Condie Alright the first book in this trilogy was AWESOME, this second book is AWFUL, so that means I will not be geeked up or in a hurry to read the third when it comes out..

The characters, the main characters, Ky, and Cassia, I didn't recognize them at all. The new characters that you will meet here are just as "meh"

The execution of this book, and the events that occured were not interesting, suspenseful, nothing.. I mean I did not care about anything that was going on here. The writing was sloppy and choppy. All I cared about was that I reached the end of this book cos I bought it..

There are so many angles leaving off from the first book, that Ms Condie could have taken with this one.. But no, she chose to go another way. It almost felt forced. Like she lost sight of the very people she was writing about. And was stumbling in the dark herself, trying to find them again. The only thing worth finding out in this one, was Xander's place in all of this. And the way this was revealed, wasn't even all that either. Reading this book for me, was like watching paint dry.

I do not want to give anything away with this book for those who have yet to read it. If you are determined to see this trilogy through, then yes I guess you should read it. But if you are expecting to be reunited with those you fell in love with, and grew to care for in the first book, don't expect that with this one. You will be disappointed.

Now because I loved the first book so much I know that I will read the third in this trilogy. But like I said, I just will not be in a hurry to get my hands on it. It will definitely be at the bottom of my "to read" pile.