Beast - Pepper Pace

5 out of 5 Stars! WOW WOW WOW!!!

I could not put this book down. I love absolutely everything about this story. This one is a gem that will certainly touch your heart. To my core I felt what these two main characters were feeling.

Christopher! Totally fell in love with this man. Don't think I've ever read such a perfect combination of an Alpha/Beta male on the written page. Couldn't imagine what his shoes would feel like if I were the one who had to wear them, but I felt him just the same.

Ashleigh- I love her. I cried with and for her. Cheered her on. Got ticked & screamed at her, but ultimately just prayed her personal prison of suffering would end. Cos the bottom line is, she deserved better. Way better. These two (Christopher & Ashleigh) were beautiful together. Just beautiful. Who they are in their own right, and who they became not just for themselves, but for each other was nothing short of incredible.

I've seen in some reviews where others felt that the pace of this one slows in some areas of the story. IMO, the pacing was perfect. It kept me interested and eager to know what was going to happen next. I think this one flows beautifully.

You have alot of interesting secondary characters & plots that blend great within the story. This story, I would call an "Onion" of the fiction world. There are definitely alot of layers peeled back as you go. Each one that is revealed is just as intriguing, beautiful, heartfelt, and shocking in it's own right.

This one is a gripping, romantic, erotic, emotional, & all consuming read. I HIGHLY recommend that you read it :)