The Bad Guy - Celia Aaron
Solid 4.5 Stars

Okay so this story & Sebastian was just crazy intense! I loved him. Was scared to death of him. And oh so lusted after this man. This story is wicked hot. Yes it is. ;)

Sebastian really broke my heart in many ways. I would say that he and his Dad weren't really operating with a full deck, but hey, you do what you have to in order to survive. To have some semblance of normalcy. Things hoped for. So I get and love how Sebastian and his father, & their relationship was shown to us. How things from the past bled into and shed much needed light on the present.

I loved how strong willed Camille was. I don't think she faltered quickly AT. ALL. There were times when I was wishing she'd just break already. But it all happened when it should have and at the right time. Made things much more passionate & heartfelt for me as well.

What I didn't like, and what kept this from being a 5 star read for me was the latter parts and ending of the book.. Just given how intense and dark this book was from beginning and a little ways past the middle of the story, I felt how things wrapped up and were put into their boxes so neatly felt off to me. It gave the feel of a completely different story. Things were closed so easily and simply it just threw me off. The story and the characters just felt completely different than what you got in the first 70% of the book. Had this not been the case? 5 Stars definitely.

To close, this was a great read for me. I would certainly recommend it for my dark romance lovers.

Happy Reading :)