Their Alpha Kings: 5 Crazy Hot Shifter Novels!!! HER VIKING WOLF, WOLF AND PUNISHMENT, WOLF AND PREJUDICE, WOLF AND SOUL, HER VIKING WOLVES - Theodora Taylor

Solid 4.5 stars

This one was a very unique take on Shifters. Their society and origins. I have not read a PNR on this subject quite like this before. So on that note, I love this series. It was refreshing. This whole series has a bit of everything in it. SciFi-Time Travel, interracial love pairings, awesome historical factors woven in from the Viking eras, a lots more. It made for an awesome read. It certainly kept me from taking a breather in between books. So I savored this 5 book series nonstop. I did not want to, nor could I walk away until it was completed.

There are certain things that come off as campy when you don't expect it to. But this series has passion. Intense erotic passion. Heart. And characters you just get Their plights and circumstances and uniqueness, all make up for the "awkward, campy" bouts you encounter.

These stories are not extremely deep/complex. But they are interesting and have just enough danger, romance, heart and intrigue to keep you engaged.

I would definitely recommend this series to all of my PNR lovers, as well as those who love a bit of SciFi with their stories. It's present, but not to the point where it's overwhleming. It helps to make alot of things flow organically between the 5 books.

Awesome Reads!