The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls, #1) - Kristen Painter
I have just one question.. How do you write a paranormal romance, without passion in the pages of the story??? It's been a long time since I've judged a book by it's cover, but maybe in this case, I should have. This one totally disappointed me and left me wanting.

There's nothing wrong with the quirkiness found here, it was quite refreshing. Or even the uncomplicated tones that played out throughout the book. There were also many interesting avenues the story appeared to be heading in. Including intriguing supporting characters. I just had hoped that with the general theme of this novel, and the way it began, that there would be more passion, fire, intensity with the characters, their plights, all of it. None was there though. Truly lacking.

And I don't think I've ever encountered a Paranormal novel that has fade to black love scenes. NO HOT, SEXINESS AT ALL
Though you did get a few PG-13 kissing sessions. Even the big event Turning scenes were HUGE let downs.

No. Sadly, I would not recommend this read to any of my fellow Paranormal Lovers.