Vehn (Exotic Ink Series Book 1) by L.S. Anders

Vehn - Exotic Ink Series: Book One - LS Anders, Paradox Book Covers Formatting, Ella Medler, Elfwerks Editing

OMGOSH! This turned out to be a great read.

So I had a hard time in the beginning & leading up towards the middle, with our heroine. I understood her misgivings/fears, I did. I just felt like certain occurrences should have jolted her out of her way of thinking a lot sooner. Then what she did or how she handled the big eff up 75% in the novel, I was soooo ticked at her. I mean I totally saw myself leaping into my kindle, into her living room and shaking the ever loving crap out of her & letting Vehn in her house, so he could explain himself. LOL!

This was a very sexy, sweet, emotionally driven read. I loved/liked all the main supporting cast here. Hints to some of their individual stories, seem intriguing. Got my nosy behind dying to know what the deal is.... Sorry but I laughed so hard when it was finally revealed how Brent died.
 photo 423306_zpsue9q6fr5.gif

I REALLY love Tegan To be quite honest, I was crushing on him way more than I was Vehn *Whispers* Sorry Vehn.

I think/hope given where Rayna & Tegan's story start here in this book, that their book will be off the chain interesting, intense, and beautiful. #CannotWaitForTheirStory.

Oh and Regina,
 photo antoine-dodson-dumb.gif

This was a great intro to this series. I highly recommend that you read it.

Happy Reading :)